Sunday, March 13, 2011

The 4th Annual Darling Disneyland Trip




I keep assuring Blake that we don't need to take the kids to Disneyland every year, and he keeps assuring me that, while they're young, yes we do!  He's a bit of a Disney die hard.  This year we went in February, though, which turned out to be a nice time to go.  The weather was perfect, and the parks weren't very busy. 

It was a trip of firsts:  Zach's first time there and Lizzie's first time on a family favorite, Tower of Terror.  Blake and I argued for several weeks about taking her on this ride.  I was sure that since she's scared to go down the slides at McDonald's Playland, she definitely would be horrified by the quick and far dips and drops in the Tower of Terror, not to mention the freaky elevator guys in the haunted hotel.  I can admit when I'm wrong...she loved it.  She went over and over.  Who knew?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment