Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cashing in my Christmas Present...




A couple of days before Christmas, the kids and I ventured throught the white and drifting snow to Bear Lake to see my parents and some of my family who were there.  I kept trying to get Blake to come too, but I could tell he had something up his sleeve, so I tried not to press the issue.  When we returned on Christmas Eve, we found our home in better condition than we had left it.  For my Christmas present Blake had hired someone to come make repairs around the house and add crown molding and a tile backsplash, improvements I have been wanting to make since we moved in five years ago.  

Obviously, everything couldn't get finished in the two days we were gone.  In the next few weeks, though, I was able to pick my tile and have it installed.  When we arrived home from Disneyland, the crown molding was completed.  I love the way everything turned out.  It makes it feel like a new home again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment