Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lollipop




I finally think I redeemed myself after the Roxy incident.  If you don't know what that means, refer to my older posts.  The Roxy incident involves an adorable dog that I thought our family would love to have, but then I decided that I couldn't handle it, so I changed my mind and traumatized my children, especially Hallie.

A couple of months ago we got an adorable kitten, which the kids quickly named Lollipop.  They've loved having a pet to play with and take care of, and I've loved them having a pet that is pretty low-maintenance and spends its time in the garage or backyard.  The other day Hallie told me that I was the best mom in the whole world because I got her a kitten.  Success!

1 comment:

  1. I guess we need to come meet lollipop too. It's been too long since I've been over there!

    ReplyDelete