Sunday, October 4, 2009

Disneyland...The Happiest Place On Earth...?






Disneyland is not necessarily the happiest place on earth when it's 105 degrees.  That's right!  We went on September 22nd for four days, and it was so hot!  The girls probably won't remember the heat, though.  They still had a great time.  The highlights for Lizzie were meeting Minnie, Daisy, TinkerBell, and Snow White.  She is still talking about "My Minnie."  When she met Minnie, she asked, "Can I tell my Minnie that she is special to me?"  And she did.  Hallie likes meeting the characters, but loves all the wild and crazy rides.

We also spent an afternoon at the beach.  Blake showed the girls how to dig for sand crabs, and they had a blast.  Even though it was foggy at the beach, it was a nice change from the heat.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how BIG the girls are, Amanda!!! Looks like a fun end to the summer - is that Gardner's Village where we met a couple years ago - all those fun shops? Hope we get to see you soon...I think Lizzie & Ireland would get along great - SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete