Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby Zachary's Room Is Ready!






With just under three weeks until his arrival, we are all anxious to meet our new little Zachary.  At least I can relax a little more now that I've been able to cross some items off my to-do list before he comes.  His room looks even better than I had expected.  

I had a hard time finding accessories to match his bedding, so I made some.  The pictures I made out of fabric and painter's canvas turned out so cute!  I also finished a shelf to match the room and made curtains out of some fabric that I found that matched his bedding perfectly.  Another of my favorite elements of the room are some photographs of Blake's dad playing football, my dad playing basketball, and Blake playing soccer that I enlarged and hung around the shelf.  I sort of wanted a sports theme, but not too drastic.  I think these are ideal.  I thought it would be fun for Zachary to see his grandpas and his dad when they were young, playing their favorite sports.

 

4 comments:

  1. AMANDA!!! I love it!!! I am SOOOO impressed! I can't wait to meet Zachary. It will be so fun to share this experience of having boys together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks adorable! You are always so creative with your decorating. I'm so excited for you...We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! What a fun little family you have - can't wait to meet the new addition. And welcome back to blogging :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented!! I love it all, especially the pics of Blake, his dad, and Dee. It is all just adorable. I know it looks even better in person, can't wait to see it! Good luck with the next few weeks and call if you need anything, we'll be around. Can't wait for Zachary West!

    ReplyDelete