Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!






It just gets better every year!  As the kids get a little older, Christmas just becomes more and more magical.  We spent this Christmas in chilly Bear Lake with my mom and dad.  The girls and I went up on Tuesday, and then Blake met us up there a couple of days later on Christmas Eve.  That evening we went to the traditional ward party in Laketown.  On Christmas day the girls had a ball playing with their new toys.  Lizzie gave everyone a thorough examination with her new doctor kit, and Hallie caught all of the Christmas memories on her new camera.  It was too cold to even go outside, but we all enjoyed a lazy day indoors.  It was fun to have Grandpa Calder come over for my mom's delicious Christmas dinner.

3 comments:

  1. Fun posts! Hallie looks like a good little dancer, I bet she did a great job. I wish we could have gone to watch! Sounds like you all had a fun Christmas! We missed you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your Darling Family blog through your Christmas card this year! Wayne and I enjoy the pictures immensely . . . there is so much for which we can be thankful! Have a happy and prosperous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda! I found your blog on Brandy's. I'm so glad you have one too! Your girls are too cute- hope I can see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete